Recent Blog Posts
- Today marks the 2 year anniversary of my friend Jamie & Gabe's elopement in Ste. Genevieve, MO. I never actually blogged their day [I blogged a few photos of the couple, but that doesn't count] so I figured what better day than today? So here we go! I love what Jamie did with the whole day - it was laid back, easy[...]
- I've been photographing this amazing family for a couple of years now, and I was thrilled to be able to photograph their newest addition, Jack, when he was at his squishiest and sleepiest :)
- I've been dying to photograph sweet Marigold, the official Poppies Design Studio shop dog, and yesterday I finally did! She's so adorable, I'll have to spread these out a little, or your eyeballs will melt.
- I've been waiting all year for this wedding - I couldn't wait for it to happen! I shot Kristin's two sisters' weddings over the last couple of years, fell in love with the family, and couldn't wait for Kristin & Anna's day to come. It finally did, and it was amazing! They chose the very cool Haue Valley as the ba[...]
- Summer time means senior photo time! Elizabeth is a gorgeous student at Notre Dame and will be a senior next year. I met up with her a few weeks ago for some fun photos [and for some drooling over clothes and shoes. mostly by me.]