Recent Blog Posts
- Today and tomorrow are supposed to be cold. COLD cold. As in, -11F tonight. So to keep my mind off of that, I get to look at doggie pics! My email from Richard Photo Lab with the link to download some recent film scans couldn't have come at a better time. That day was so sunny and pretty, and it was only a couple [...]
- We've been given a blanket of snow this morning, and it's sooo pretty. Snow days make me very, very thankful that I'm able to work from home [and I feel terrible for my husband, who has an hour commute on normal, non-snowy days]. I'm also thankful that I have a couple of models at the ready! And they look quite hand[...]
- As I'm typing this, my weather app says it's 31 degrees and feels like 22. Snow is coming this weekend [which I'm not actually upset in the least about. I fully plan on staying home, and watching it fall from the comfort of my couch.] So what better time to share the lovely Mexico wedding of Franny & Chris!? Warm, [...]
- Sweet little Maggi is a Yellow Lab / Golden Retriever mix, and is soft, snuggly, cuddly, floppy, silly, and just the best. I NEED A PUPPY.
- Kerri and Wes lucked out by getting a lovely December day for their wedding! Just a beautiful couple, lovely people surrounding them, and the always amazing Ballpark Westin. Oh, and a pair of Jimmy Choos. Never a bad choice :)