Author archives: megan
- Lifestyle family sessions are - in my opinion - the best way to show the full personality of your little, and how busy busy busy they are! Olive is no exception - she's the cutest little one year old in St. Louis, and is VERY busy. And chock full of a fun, silly personality :)
- Just an adorable baby, chillin' at home in some jammies! Lifestyle family sessions are pretty much the best way to capture the realness of baby life :)
- Newborn photography is quickly becoming one of my favorite aspects of my job, especially when the babies are as freakin' adorable as little Ellie :)
- Isabella turned 1 recently, and I was lucky enough to get photos of the happy girl and her family in their gorgeous house. Lifestyle family sessions are pretty much the best ever, especially in lovely light-filled homes :)
- One of my favorite little dudes to photograph! This guy has the biggest, most expressive blue eyes! And he has since day 1 [and 6 months, and 9 months, and 1 year :)]
- The cutest little face, one of my favorite families, and a golden field in Jackson, MO :)
- I had so much fun at this session! Lynette and Karl are super fun to hang out with, and happen to be pretty dang good-looking too. Together they own UnCharted Crossfit in St. Charles, so that's probably why they look so badass :) I can. not. wait. for their May wedding!
- As a mother of a one-year-old, I love photographing babies when they turn ONE! So much personality, and faces at maximum plump cuteness :) Put a lovely family in Queeny Park, and you've got a recipe for some pretty family photos!